N9234C was donated to the museum by Prop-Liners of America in August of 2009. Sitting in Sheridan, WY since 1978, she was unable to be saved intact, and the cockpit was cut from the fuselage and trucked to the museum for display. This former Eastern Airlines 404 was delivered to Eastern in 1952. It also flew as Ray Charles' personal plane during the 1960's.
Donated by Captain Jeff Whitesell, this is the only known Martin 404 Cockpit Procedures Trainer (CPT). This historic trainer spent years in the desert in California awaiting a new home, and arrived back in Atlanta (where it was originally from) just before Christmas 2008.
Donated to the museum by Delta Air Lines in 2012, this Lockheed L-1011 Cockpit Procedures Trainer (CPT) was one of the most advanced trainers of its time. Having served Delta for decades, it was surplused after the last L-1011 users retired their aircraft, and remained in Delta’s training center until renovations required its removal.