Cockpits & Sims
Martin 404 Cockpit

N9234C was donated to the museum by Prop-Liners of America in August of 2009. Sitting in Sheridan, WY since 1978, she was unable to be saved intact, and the cockpit was cut from the fuselage and trucked to the museum for display. This former Eastern Airlines 404 was delivered to Eastern in 1952. It also flew as Ray Charles' personal plane during the 1960's.

It was then turned into a freight plane and was in service with Frontier Airways in Wyoming. Current plans are to finish restoration and paint in original EAL livery. It is on display in the “hangar” room of the interim museum.

Donation Goal

Educational Programming

Educational Programming

Join Our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the latest news and events, online shopping items, current and traveling events, the L-1011 Project Blog and much more!

Join us on Facebook